Thursday 12 April 2012

Tasmania's Top Destinations (Part 1)


PORT ARTHUR HISTORIC SITE
In the past 5 months of my stay here in Tasmania I’ve already been to Tassie’s top scenic and stunning destinations, which I will later on post individually. However, I discovered that there are still several equally picturesque locations in this magical island. I found 15 beautiful destinations, based of course on my personal preference as a traveler. I promised myself that this is going to be a life’s goal. To see these wonderful places, if it’s the last thing I do.

SEE PART 1

GORDON RIVER - Lies between the Central Highlands and West Coast Range of Tasmania
CRADLE MOUNTAIN - Rests in Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, Tasmania
CATARACT GORGE - Unique wilderness in the heart of Launceston, Tasmania

BRONTE LAGOON - Located in the Central Highlands of Tasmania


BAY OF FIRES - Situated in the North East Coast of Tasmania  

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim copyright for the photos posted above. If you happened to be the original owner of the photos just send me a message and I shall remove them immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment